Monday, October 6, 2008

About My Little Shopping Place

Hi I am Joyce. Shopping has been always my first choice hobby!! And I love getting a great bargain! When I first realize that I can get wholesale price by buying in bulk, I become a crazy shopaholic. However, what can I do with so many of the same kind of pretty dresses and tops??

After weeks and weeks of thinking, My Little Shopping Place is formed. Now I can buy all of my favorite dresses and tops and even bottoms at wholesale price and share this joy to all of you out there through http://www.mylittleshoppingplace.blogspot.com/.

I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog and share it with all your friends who also love to save while shop and get the most value for money clothing. Happy Shopping~

No comments:

Order Here

Order Form